Market issues

Al Neri

Reaction score
I tried to download two apps (camera 360, launcher pro) and it starts to download then immediately get a message stating that due to the size wifi is required. I then switch on wifi and I get the arrows in the top bar like it is downloading but it never makes any progress. I then try to go the market which I get a message saying no connection. I turn off the wifi and then I get the triangles in the notification bar butthe market is back. Basically I am left with the choice of having triangles or download arrows in the notification bar. I have clicked on the X next to the download progress bar which cause a force close in the market.

I have a great wifi connection (although my 4g is faster, is that normal?) and my 4G is lightening fast (when it works). How do I fix this? The first 2 days I had it everthing worked smoothly.

gsDroid

Reaction score
Try going to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All (or downloaded) > Market. Clear cache, clear data, force stop. Then download again from the market. Maybe do them one at a time to be sure.

Last edited: