Market issues with new 2.2

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by chops, Sep 23, 2010.

1. chops

chops New Member

Ok guys who is haveing a problem with the market as far as seeing all the apps in the market. Since I updated I cannt see certain apps in the market like open feint and paypal anyone else with this problem?
  2. Phillipsave

Phillipsave Member

I'm not seeing my paid version of Homerun Battle 3D
  3. chops

chops New Member

lol so ok thats one person so come on people who else is having this problem? verizon needs to fix this mess of a ota
  4. themuttt

themuttt New Member

I lost Crosswords, and ESPN's FFL plus a Pokemon game for my son. I REALLY need my FFL app back before Sunday
  5. janson745

janson745 New Member

Even a lot of the free apps are gone... I dont get it. Where did they go? Is there a magical special market they all moved to? Is rent cheaper somewhere else, and why did they not leave a forwarding address? I would like to find the other market... If anyone has directions, let me know.
  6. themuttt

themuttt New Member

the weird thing was that I used MyBackup Pro to transfer the apps from the leaked 2.2 to the OTA 2.2 and several have vanished anyhow.
  7. debaucher

debaucher New Member

Having the same problems (specifically noticed it with Astro Pro).
    But, I did a full titanium backup when on the 2.2 leak before I did a complete wipe and reverted back to 2.1 then upgraded to OTA 2.2.
    I then just chose the apps I could not find on the market and put them back on with titanium (I also backed up my sd card to my computer then wiped my sd card to blank just to start off as new as possible)

I am sure the market will be fixed soon but if you cant wait, you can still mod the build.prop to put show your device as a droid2 and you will see your apps then.

See here for more info on how to edit your build.prop
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...reat-battery-life-fast-phone-full-market.html

D.
  8. themuttt

themuttt New Member

Check again, my stuff just showed up

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  9. TJ110158

TJ110158 New Member

I got a new Droid X recently and I just updated the OS. Now I too can't get to a paid app "which is almost a deal breaker" for me, because I use this app ALL THE TIME. It doesn't show up on my Droid X, but it does on my original Droid, and in App Brain. but App Brain won't download it to my phone.

APP NAME: Loquendo TTS Susan (which appends to be the BEST TTS Voice on the market "IMHO", because I can make this chick, laugh, cry, and put inflection on certain words) which I can't do in any other software, even the one I use on my desktop (Text Aloud with AT&T Natural Voices)

"I NEED HELP PEOPLE" I have 27 more days before I can return this phone because of this issue. It may seem like a small problem to you guys, but its HUGE IN MY WORLD.
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  10. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I can't tell you why it's not showing on the X, but it shows up on the D2. Running 2.2.
  11. themuttt

themuttt New Member

How long has it been since you updated? It took several hours for all of mine to show up properly

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk