Market issue

Kasey923

Reaction score
I'm having the Android Market give me the message "your device is not compatible with this application."
I'm running Justice Rom, which tells me it's Android 2.3.4, and I know it's built from CM7.
Is there a way to disable this, or an easier way than downloading apk files?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score
what application is giving you that message? all of them?
I've had issues with that where my LCD density was changed, when I changed it back to stock the message stopped happening. Maybe that's your problem too?

jdcmusicman

Reaction score
I'm having the Android Market give me the message "your device is not compatible with this application."
I'm running Justice Rom, which tells me it's Android 2.3.4, and I know it's built from CM7.
Is there a way to disable this, or an easier way than downloading apk files?

Thanks in advance.

I was having this same problem .I went and cleared DATA and cache for market app and everything is working fine again

OP
Kasey923

Kasey923

Reaction score
Um... I wanted to try Speak To It and a few others. I know Audiogalaxy was one that worked fine when I was on Liberty and won't download now. But when I install from a .apk file on mediafire it works fine.

I'll try clearing data and cache, I'd really prefer not to go back to stock LCD density, but I might try it for ess's and giggles.

leftspin

Reaction score
Um... I wanted to try Speak To It and a few others. I know Audiogalaxy was one that worked fine when I was on Liberty and won't download now. But when I install from a .apk file on mediafire it works fine.

I'll try clearing data and cache, I'd really prefer not to go back to stock LCD density, but I might try it for ess's and giggles.

I usually just switch back to stock LCD density for a minute to install the app, then go back to 210 once I'm done

OP
Kasey923

Kasey923

Reaction score
So wiped data and cache, reset to stock LCD density at 240 and it seems to be working fine.
Took a chance and went back to 200 density, still seems ok. We'll see how this goes.