1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Market issue: FC when cancelling a download.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by papy72, Jul 6, 2010.

1. papy72

papy72 New Member

I installed the leaked rooted froyo build last week. I noticed that my Launcher Pro app had an update that my market is/was trying to download.

It's now stuck in "downloading". I've tried to cancel the download but every time I do the market FC's and the download is still there.

Anyone have an idea how I can get this resolved?
  2. papy72

papy72 New Member

Well I got past the FC by flat out uninstalling LP through the settings menu. I was able to download it after doing that (and clearing all the market data through the settings menu).

Now I just have to set up LP all over again. Ugh.

On a different note, I can't download the update to Setting Profiles Full at all. Tried the same thing with uninstalling the app and still I get "download unsuccessful".

Luckily I had it backed up so I just restored the version I had.

Maybe it's a pay-for app issue?
  3. Thevaristy

Thevaristy New Member

I am having the same issue. I get it with Launcher Pro and Setcpu. I also cant upgrade maps. It is getting to be very frustrating.