Market is killing me

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
As far as I can recall I haven't been able to purchase apps that were not in US dollars. Any that have to be converted do not get through authorization. Native US currency apps are fine.

I've seen others who have this problem but its not as defined as US dollars/non US dollars so has anyone had the same problem I am?

I have changed the format of my billing address a few times, cleared market cache, everything I can think of but nothing works.

I've had to do without a bunch of apps I wanted because of it but I'm done playing around.

Thanks....

~ DroidForums.net App ~

harrellj

Reaction score
I would say contact your bank for that credit card. They might require pre-authorization to allow you to make "foreign" purchases.

OP
mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Guess that could be it. Frustrating because many of the good apps I want are from overseas.

~ DroidForums.net App ~

harrellj

Reaction score
Potentially, you might be able to get a pre-paid credit card to do the same purchases, but some people on these forums have had issues with those not working for foreign currencies either.

jaw4bama

Reaction score
Yeah I had this same problem and it is your bank or credit card turning down the payment. I just called my bank and told them what was going on and they fixed it within minutes. I would bet your gonna have to do the same.