market is empty

idk5

Reaction score
I am use moto droid 1 running bb v 0.5 and I reintalled it correctly and market iis empty and when I go to clear the catch of maket it said calulating forever and won't do anything...

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Get into recovery and wipe system/cache, see if it still does it. If it still does it after the wipe reinstall the ROM and see if that works. If not, try a different ROM. If the problem persists after that let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
Get into recovery and wipe system/cache, see if it still does it. If it still does it after the wipe reinstall the ROM and see if that works. If not, try a different ROM. If the problem persists after that let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.

Yea I did that but now I can't install anything from the market it downloads and get stuck when installing and never finishes it just says installing forever and never does anything

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
There is a huge thread on this already. Hang tight while I get itt

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

Yea I did that but now I can't install anything from the market it downloads and get stuck when installing and never finishes it just says installing forever and never does anything
You did which one? And once you've done that it's a good idea to try to clear the Market data again, only clear all of it, not just the cache. Look through the link ClumsyNinja21 provided and see if there's a fix in there for you. If not, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you out.

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
get into recovery and wipe system/cache, see if it still does it. If it still does it after the wipe reinstall the rom and see if that works. If not, try a different rom. If the problem persists after that let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.

yea i did that but now i can't install anything from the market it downloads and get stuck when installing and never finishes it just says installing forever and never does anything
you did which one? And once you've done that it's a good idea to try to clear the market data again, only clear all of it, not just the cache. Look through the link clumsyninja21 provided and see if there's a fix in there for you. If not, i'm sure one of us will be able to help you out.
+1 ^^^^ :)

jeffe65

Reaction score

I found something that worked for apps that won't finish installing; I posted it in the same thread that clumsyninja21's link points to...