Market has disappeared...?

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Jarmer, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Jarmer

Jarmer New Member

Running lgb 2.0 ... I didn't really like the black/green theme of hte market, so I went into goodies and tried to hit the "install stock market" -- well it ran a script then nothing. I backed out, but now have no market whatsoever... No themed one, no stock, etc..

I rebooted, tried reinstalling the stock one from liquid settings, tried reinstalling the themed one from liquid settings, etc... to no avail.

How do I get my market back now?
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I havent encountered that problem but you may just have to flash the rom again without wiping to get your market back. Or restore a recent back up from when you did have it.
  3. Raverrevolution

Raverrevolution New Member

You could just restore the market if you've backed everything up with titanium backup. What you described happened to me once too. Once I restored I was able to use the switch and have it work.
  4. Jarmer

Jarmer New Member

I really don't want to reflash the rom, and Raver, that's a good idea, except I looked in Titanium and it doesn't appear to be there, I'm guessing because I always just selected "user apps" .....

Any other ideas? Can't I just load up a market apk from somewhere?
  5. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I think you need to have a working market before you try flashing or loading up another one. In my experience this has been the case for any themed ones but I am not entirely sure about if you find a stock one.

And as far as not flashing the rom again, you dont need to wipe anything so you wont lose any info. Just flash it like you would a theme. The only thing you will need to do is redelete and apps that come with the rom you dont want.