Market FC

nycorduroy

Reaction score
I don't know if this is helpful to the devs or not but mine started FCing after I tried to zipalign my apks. I restored a nandroid backup and the market was ok. Any thoughts on that?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Same happened to me. Was on Nextheme FC's began right after I tried to zipalign all apps.
Reflashed clean liberty, flashed Nextheme and have not tried any zipaligning on any apps and all had been good for three days now.

Sent from my DROIDX

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Re-flashed back to stock 2.2.1. Then flashed a clean install of Liberty. Finally got everything setup like I want. Made a backup of that, now I am about to start tweaking and installing themes. Let's hope all is well. Will post my results.

OP
R

Rxforyour7

Reaction score
It was definitely the Gala S themed vending.apk for me. Sucks because I really like that themed market. If I get the urge to retheme the working vending.apk, I'll post it.

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
I did the same as someone else in here... I was FC'ing all over the place, after some updates. So after exhausting all other options, I fired up Fission ROM Manager, downloaded one of the 4 themed markets from there, let it do its install and boom... Market performs flawlessly.

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
My market won't open either (just FCs), tried to install an un-themed version but I couldn't get it to work. So I just used 7-zip and deleted the vending.apk from the theme, restored to a backup (made just before I installed the theme) and then flashed the theme. Success! My market is now working perfectly and I made a few changes to the theme while I was in there.

cjriddle22

Reaction score
It was definitely the Gala S themed vending.apk for me. Sucks because I really like that themed market. If I get the urge to retheme the working vending.apk, I'll post it.

My issue was with the Nex Theme market. I flashed back to stock then did a clean install of liberty, then gala theme, and all is good for the last 3 days.

I tried switching the vending.apk multiple times with no success. I had to reinstall liberty to get everything working again.