Market down?

mjones1052

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem getting on the market? Or did I screw something up....

OP
mjones1052

mjones1052

Reaction score
Anyone think of a reason why I'm getting server errors?

Nvm, found it. I moved the cache's of everything to my SDcard, then apparently deleted the folder, so had to remove all the caches and its working

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
nope. I just downloaded Goggles, which i might add I'm kind of disappointed in.

I scanned a ps3 controller and it came up with irrelevant results. Needs more work Google.

It's pretty good at scanning barcodes though, but I use ShopSavvy for that.

Scottyrocket

Reaction score
dezymond, I have the opposite result today. I scanned the face of the Wii and the search on Google was so specific that it linked me to places that sold replacement disc eject buttons. I was not even aware that the eject button made it into the picture, but when I checked it was there. I was so impressed that I showed it off to all of the neighbors and only had a few that read the No Data error. I have found too that it has to do with the way the picture is taken. If the picture is clear the search results are better. Also, I love the Key Ring app!! I added all of my cards and thought it would not work well. I went to Toys R Us the day before Christmas and used the app and the register scanned my Droid screen just like it was the card itself. I was like "Hot Dog!!" Anyway, I thought I would just throw that in there...