a2ae6a4b65dfb78887ee231e1352165c.jpg

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Thanks guys. Was specifically looking to mark ONE forum read. I guess ALL works, too.

TapaTurbo

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
One of the many reasons I use an older version of TapaTalk. Don't care for the UI and some of the other changes they stuck in to the app.

Sent from my One+One, using Magic...

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I just auto update. It is quite fun when they completely redesign the app when it was fully functional before. Keeps things interesting.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
LOL! Well said Ultra! I don't mind updates, but when they completely redesign things and remove features that I previously enjoyed, that's when I draw the line. I usually wait a minimum of a month to update apps, and even then, there are a few I haven't updated since I got my latest device. Newer isn't always "better".

S5 tap'n

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I have to say while Google clearly took time with the Material UI, I don't much care for it.

Reactions: cr6

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I update religiously. I'm set to auto update over wifi, but I still check for updates & often find them. I like shiny & new.

If an update is bad enough, I just go find another app. I can deal with Tapatalk this far, but I hadn't used it in years before returning to the forum, so I can't really compare it to how it was previously. I don't even really remember.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I update religiously. I'm set to auto update over wifi, but I still check for updates & often find them. I like shiny & new.

If an update is bad enough, I just go find another app. I can deal with Tapatalk this far, but I hadn't used it in years before returning to the forum, so I can't really compare it to how it was previously. I don't even really remember.

I could have written that word for word, except that I never check, but I do take them all automaigcally. There are no indispensable apps IMO. :D