Mark Does It.. Bill Does It... Perhaps You Should As Well!!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
You have no idea what I do at work. :)

I have a little bit of an idea since you replied to the "What do you do" thread? lol
And I assume banking has got some serious high level Cisco VPN going on that's going to make it really hard to hack into your webcam.
But not impossible. (Put a shirt on! ;) )

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I have a little bit of an idea since you replied to the "What do you do" thread? lol
And I assume banking has got some serious high level Cisco VPN going on that's going to make it really hard to hack into your webcam.
But not impossible. (Put a shirt on! ;) )
Saying I'm a Developer is a broad area though. I do work on stuff that other banks want. Chase for instance. My webcam is activated on my work computer. I have tape over it as well. HELL NO.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm all for playing it safe. There's HIPAA protected info in my office that may or may not be visible from where my laptop generally sits.

At home, I leave it uncovered. I don't do anything in front of it that would be worth it for anyone to see or sell or whatever. You'd just see my goofy mug staring blankly at the screen.

I only turn my laptop on when I need to do something that I just can't do from my phone or tablet and then it goes right back off and the lid gets shut every time.