March Madness NCAA

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Jackattack, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Jackattack

Jackattack New Member

As we all know that follow College basketball March Madness is here. With that being said I am trying to find any application or website capable to be displayed on the droid to live stream the games (Syracuse Orangemen). They play at 12:00pm ET today in New York City and I would love to watch them on the Droid plus others. Yes I know this is the Big East Tournament and not the NCAA tournament.

If anyone has information to either I would appreciate your feedback.

Let me say I am aware of the live update applications for score only, I want to find a live video stream over the droid.

Any idea would be great, need help.... Let try to figure it out.

Thanks in advance!!!!!
  2. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

I've looked for one myself, but I haven't been able to find one. The iPhone has what appears to be a pretty decent one from CBS that will allow streaming of all of the games for $9.99 (including conference tournaments). I was hoping for an Android port, but it looks like we got the shaft.

I may have to set my Droid aside for the next few weeks and reactivate my Touch Pro 2 so that I can stream from my HAVA at home and at least get the local broadcasts when I'm at work.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  3. bamaboy165

bamaboy165 New Member

Im also trying to find this, I'm not having any luck. Im going to be at school and not able to watch the games :(
  4. Jackattack

Jackattack New Member

BUMP!..... Sorry running out of time here....

Anyone have a possible website that we may be able to stream the game over our droids ????

Please help
  5. khelek

khelek New Member

Have to admit, this would be a great app to have. ACC tourny started today, and would love to catch my Blue Devils playing tomorrow. I have a feeling, though, we're way out of luck.
  6. jgutman

jgutman New Member

NCAA games on the Droid?

So, to be clear...there is no way to get stream video of the games from CBS Sports on the net, or anywhere? I tried to call up the games from the website, and it told me to download Adobe Flashplayer. Not sure how to do that and not sure it would work.
  7. clydej

clydej New Member

There is an application for the iPhone available, you can watch 65 games for about $10, that's a great deal. I've been away on business a lot in the last few weeks so watching basketball March Madness would have been a treat. But seems like there's no Droid app this year, hopefully we're more lucky next year. I know quite some people who used the iPhone app, seems there will be more apps to come since they're popular.
  8. mrredskin

mrredskin New Member

9. gold21030

gold21030 New Member

There's an app called "Watch Live Sports" I have it, not sure if it will have all the games, but I used it to watch the NFL playoffs.
  10. probson

probson New Member

it looks like you may be able to (not sure though) go to www.tnt.tv and look for the link to watch every game here. its still early in the day, so hopefully my hopes arent up for nothing as i will be travelling on the road today with buddies and would like to be able to view some games. Droid x
  11. kentedman

kentedman New Member

check out www.playon.tv you'll need to load the desktop app on your home pc, and then the droid app. once done and configured, you get every march madness game, hulu, netflix and many others on your droid. 14 day free trial. its AWESOME.
  12. kstatenupe

kstatenupe New Member

If you go to NCAA.com and click their on demand. you can watch it. I just saw a little of the Penn State game before the wife called. The only problem is it is choppy, and you will lose it if someone calls or you place your phone in the docking station.

Im on a droid x
Search tags for this page

watch ncaa live app on droid