Maps login

aubreyvt

Reaction score
For some reason i cannot get Maps to login on .08 and .09. If i try to log in it says it needs me to put in my Gmail account. When i put in my email and password it states this account already exist. I have tried clearing data, uninstalling and reinstalling and fixing permissions and still get the same results. Does any one have some other suggestions?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same here on my d2. I just gave up on it.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9 (Blacked out-red theme)

OP
A

aubreyvt

Reaction score
I got it to work once on accident. But i had to restore because i did not want a theme i used and now i cant get it back again. Oh well. At least it still works.

OP
A

aubreyvt

Reaction score
For some reason it kicked in after i used GPS navigation to get somewhere. Not sure if that is what fixed it or something else but it is worth a try for those who want to give it a shot.

billyfj

Reaction score
I had problems with this when I first went to v08. It wanted a log in and when I tried it said something about did I want to sign in with another account. All this while I am driving and really needing it. I finally NOTICED THAT i HAD SOMETHING SHOWING ON MY PULL DOWN BAR, SO i SLIDE IT DOWN. i FINALLY SAW THAT IT WAS JUST WANTING ME TO GIVE IT PERMISSION ABOUT 3 TIMES AND THAT WAS THE PROBLEM. I dont know if that is the problem you may be having but trying to help.

Sorry I switched to cap locks without looking on accident

torr310

Reaction score
I had problems with this when I first went to v08. It wanted a log in and when I tried it said something about did I want to sign in with another account. All this while I am driving and really needing it. I finally NOTICED THAT i HAD SOMETHING SHOWING ON MY PULL DOWN BAR, SO i SLIDE IT DOWN. i FINALLY SAW THAT IT WAS JUST WANTING ME TO GIVE IT PERMISSION ABOUT 3 TIMES AND THAT WAS THE PROBLEM. I dont know if that is the problem you may be having but trying to help.

Yes!!! Problem solved! It just need me to accept all these 3 permissions!
Thank you very much! :)

billyfj

Reaction score

Yes!!! Problem solved! It just need me to accept all these 3 permissions!
Thank you very much! :)

I am Glad it got you fixed up. Just trying to do my part on here. We all need help at times and I like the way people usually try to help each other on this forum

OP
A

aubreyvt

Reaction score
I do like how everyone tries to help out as much as possible. I thought I tried this multiple times with the accepting, but maybe not. Well I will know what to do next time. Thanks for the help.