1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Maps 360 degree view

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by renegade44, Jan 7, 2010.

1. renegade44

renegade44 New Member

Ok, I will try an explain this. When I navigate to a location using maps, at arrival I am given a front view as well as 360 view as if I were standing in the street staring at it and turning around. Is this same view available without navigating to a location? When I search an address, I just get a satellite view. I want the option of ground level 360 degree view. Thanks in advance.
  2. GiantDroid

GiantDroid New Member

What you're seeing is Google Maps' Street View. If you want to activate it without having to actually navigate there, zoom down to the lowest level to where you want to see. Then long press on the map. An address box should appear on the map. Press this window and a new screen will appear which has an option to show the street view. You can also select navigate and also show what's nearby.
Search tags for this page
3d address view
360 yahoo maps
360 degree sattelite maps
360 satellite view maps
360 view maps yahoo

360 degree view of address

360 degree map view

360 degrees map
360 degree satellite maps
how to 360 deegree on iphome mao
how to know the position of 360 degree on map