Many 4G Phones will be FREE on Monday at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDROID

Reaction score
I'm not sure what time it started, or when it ended but I got a Thunderbolt from Amazon for $0.01 at around 9:00am Eastern. The upgrades were $69. Not sure how much the other phones were, and the deal appears to be over now.

Stop blowing smoke dude i was on the site all last night so theirs no way you or anyone else got a deal and none of us did. Post a order confirmation picture or something then maybe ill believe you.

I'm not "blowing smoke", I was just pointing out that I was able to score a TB for free and that the price for an upgrade was $69.99. I'm also not going to go to the trouble of posting screencaps just to prove it to the internet masses...

Sent from my Nexus S using DroidForums

Not for nothing, but this isn't the "internet masses".. you are a member of this forums, so a simple screen capture of the order showing you scored one is NOT that tough to do. For someone who claims to have scored one for free you are pretty stubborn about showing it. I know myself as well as many other proud members of these forums would not hesitate to show others the amazing find/grab. Otherwise, yes, then the droidforums community, or the "internet masses" as you called us, in which you are apart of, will consider you to be blowing smoke and not actually doing what you said you were able to do.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what time it started, or when it ended but I got a Thunderbolt from Amazon for $0.01 at around 9:00am Eastern. The upgrades were $69. Not sure how much the other phones were, and the deal appears to be over now.

Stop blowing smoke dude i was on the site all last night so theirs no way you or anyone else got a deal and none of us did. Post a order confirmation picture or something then maybe ill believe you.

I'm not "blowing smoke", I was just pointing out that I was able to score a TB for free and that the price for an upgrade was $69.99. I'm also not going to go to the trouble of posting screencaps just to prove it to the internet masses...

Then congratulations on your free TB - although a few of us will find it odd that to date you are the only one on the forum that appeared to "score" this deal.

SDMFVan

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only person to have gotten it, but regardless I'll try and take a screenshot when I can. I've got a 4 day old baby in the house though, so I'm not spending much time on my desktop.

Natey2

Reaction score
... the only one on the forum that appeared to "score" this deal.

Maybe cell phone sales are becoming like those automobile dealership ads fine print: "1 only at the advertised price" :^)

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app

713King

Reaction score
someone just ban him; thanks! I was awake at that time and refreshed the page and added the Thunderbolt and it was not free or 0.01. I added it with both a new contract and as an upgrade it did not show what this guy is claiming.

Anyways that 4 day old baby is breast feeding so I doubt you have baby in hands to show proof :D anyways just ban him lol

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I looked at the Droid Charge today. Still 200 bucks. I didn't check anything else, I just assumed it was another false rumor.

MisterBill

Reaction score
Well, the Inspire 4G and Epic 4G are currently free with a new contract at Amazon ($69.99 for extensions). Nothing priced like that on Verizon. So I guess it is possible that the Thunderbird was free earlier as the other poster said. Amazon has been known to raise prices at the drop of a hat.

Droid592

Reaction score
So sick of hearing there is was going to be a sale, so I called amazon and asked if they were having any for the memorial day weekend and the reps answer was no so I asked him if I could talk to a supervisor and she even said no. She said they have deals going on with the sony and windows phone but that it has nothing to do with memorial day. I was on the site all night last night from 12am to 5am and no the TB did not go free not one second so no its not possible and for those that had some hope of a sale tomorrow its not gonna happen unless amazon is lieing which I doubt. Another thing to look at is verizon wireless.com didn't even have a sale for the memorial day or weekend so unless this other user can come up with a invoice or email conformation picture that the TB is free then its all a lie and hopefully he doesn't try to produce one or adjust a old one that he has because its quiet simple what would be better is him posting a shot from the account orders section on amazon wireless proving that is was free other wise I'm not believing this guy especially after what amazon wireless just confirmed.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Ok I dont know whats going on but I went on amazon.com and the droid charge or the lg revolution are not free...

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
someone just ban him; thanks! I was awake at that time and refreshed the page and added the Thunderbolt and it was not free or 0.01. I added it with both a new contract and as an upgrade it did not show what this guy is claiming.

Anyways that 4 day old baby is breast feeding so I doubt you have baby in hands to show proof :D anyways just ban him lol

I agree w/you 713.. and SDMF, don't bring a baby into this "White" lie..NOT Cool:(I don't usually get into this bickering but I literally spent all night like an idiot refreshing amazon to see if that deal was there and it never appeared. When I finally crashed at 4 am, I woke up again at 11am and no "Free" nor .01 deal for TB. That's a bowl of KAKA that "one" person MAGICALLY got a TB from Amazon. Screenshot or it's BS..Point Blank. It takes less than 2 minutes to take and post a screen shot. Get on it..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.