Manually Update to 2.0.1

MadDroidTX

Reaction score
Those are apps officially sanctioned by Verizon. Like mobile bank of Amrrica, or AP Mobile. Its the Verizon app store which has apps that are also available for Bberry etc., as opposed to thr Android market, which are Android apps only.

windstrings

Reaction score
Here, after the update, I went to check the marketplace and I see the Downloads folder, right? So I go into Downloads and see there is an update for one app. I've never bothered to check Downloads before as we get notifications of new apps automatically. And in fact right after the 2.01 update I suddenly had about 7 app updates to install. Anyway so when I go to the Downloads tab here was another update to install. It was after that app update that now the tab has changed to Verizon.

Do you think it changes to Downloads when there is a app update available, and otherwise the tab is Verizon?

That would be a cool feature.. I hope your right!

Jay_S

Reaction score
Can someone with the update indicate if they fixed Voice Activated Bluetooth headset dialing? Can you get to the "Please say a command" by a quick touch on the bluetooth headset button? Anyone notice what other Bluetooth improvements were added?

Thanks.

It was my understanding they were not going to add bluetooth voice dialing support. There are apps out there that add it.

Which apps add direct bluetooth voice dialing? I'd love to have one. The request for this feature has one of the greatest number of stars in the Google Dev. forum.

Jay S.

me5150

Reaction score
Ok not sure if it is the update or wireless. I have wireless in my office. Was working fine after I updated. Attempted to move the router, Droid was then unable to obtain address. Moved router back, still unable to obtain address???? Never had any problems before.

Droids

Reaction score
Ok not sure if it is the update or wireless. I have wireless in my office. Was working fine after I updated. Attempted to move the router, Droid was then unable to obtain address. Moved router back, still unable to obtain address???? Never had any problems before.
Droids are hard at work building SkyNet, they don't like it when you start moving "their" routers around. Next time you may get a shock.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Can you still swipe the ringer off with the new unlock screen? Not sure I really want the update. Aside from the echo, mine works great as is. Smooth browser is one of the things that made me choose droid over touch pro 2.

me5150

Reaction score
Droids are hard at work building SkyNet, they don't like it when you start moving "their" routers around. Next time you may get a shock.
Ya, it's not the phone. Went to our other office across the parking lot and it connected to they're wireless. So it is something to do with me unplugging the router.

windstrings

Reaction score
Can you still swipe the ringer off with the new unlock screen? Not sure I really want the update. Aside from the echo, mine works great as is. Smooth browser is one of the things that made me choose droid over touch pro 2.

There is alot of improvements... don't figure because a hand full of people are having scroll problems that you will too..... I don't, and many others have no issue with scrolling.

The problem with this update is now "any" problem that pops up, the update will get the blame for it.

You have to look at the majority.. if its really a problem.... it will be exhibited in most of the cases, not the minority.

MAzing87

Reaction score

There is alot of improvements... don't figure because a hand full of people are having scroll problems that you will too..... I don't, and many others have no issue with scrolling.

The problem with this update is now "any" problem that pops up, the update will get the blame for it.

You have to look at the majority.. if its really a problem.... it will be exhibited in most of the cases, not the minority.
Good point!!!

atlharry

Reaction score