Manually Update to 2.0.1

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Also, when a phone call is disconnected now, my screen reverts back to the home screen. Before the update it would always revert to the call log screen. Much better!

mike

Really? Mine still goes to the call log. Really annoying BTW.

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Also, when a phone call is disconnected now, my screen reverts back to the home screen. Before the update it would always revert to the call log screen. Much better!

mike

Really? Mine still goes to the call log. Really annoying BTW.
Manual or OTA? I did manual and it goes back to the homescreen.

Manual. Tried having the other person drop the call and dropping it myself, still goes to the log. Just did a reset. Same.

synctek

Reaction score
ascxiii - try downloading the file from another computer if you can. Otherwise, throw up your email and I will send it to you - its only 10mb.

bpiach

Reaction score
digit dial still doesn't work... Would have thought they'd fix that right away.

Droids

Reaction score
Downloaded the update directly to the Droid, used Astro to rename and copy it to the root. Rebooted and forced the update. All good for me, no issues. Seems faster. I have no issue with the new unlock swipe, they're as good or better than the original. The marketplace has the Downloads tab, same as always.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Peer Pressure. I did it. And I did it from my Mac, no issues. Don't have time to test it out right now but the install went smooth.

bpiach

Reaction score
mine still has the original: apps;games;verizon......
no downloads tab.

cplum

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I did not want to wait. Followed insturctions worked great.:icon_ banana:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Damn, now that I'm done, I have to stop looking at the thing expecting the update notification to come in ... :)

Newton122189

Reaction score
so i always had apps games and verizon in the marketplace, is it supposed to switch to downloads or did people used to have downloads and its supposed to switch to verizon, i cant figure it out based on the previous posts

Droids

Reaction score
Ok, this is odd. Right after the update, the Marketplace had Apps-Games-Downloads, and I'm fairly sure it was that way before the update. Now I just went back and looked again and Downloads has switched to Verizon.