Manny Pacquiao

cisco0910

Reaction score
Dude can't be stopped! ! Clottey straight up went into the fight with his main intentions not to win the fight but to just not get knocked the eff out! Floyd Mayweather, stopped being scared liked a little wuss and fight the best pound for pound fighter in the world, Manny Pacquiao

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dude can't be stopped! ! Clottey straight up went into the fight with his main intentions not to win the fight but to just not get knocked the eff out! Floyd Mayweather, stopped being scared liked a little wuss and fight the best pound for pound fighter in the world, Manny Pacquiao

Mayweather's being a little whiny bizatch. I was a little dissappointed with Clottey's performance I wanted more action. But still glad my man Pacquiao won!! Damn guy threw 1237 (forgot the actual number but it's around there LOL!) punches! Damn! :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Pacquiao is a sissy. Mosely doesn't have a problem submitting to Olympic-style drug tests, why does this guy? What does he have to hide? A teaspoon of blood here and there isn't going to weaken anybody before a fight. This guy dopes. Otherwise, won or lost, he would have had one of his biggest paydays fighting Floyd Jr.

bastosero

Reaction score
Next!

Mayweather needs to get his candy ass whooped. LOL

Pacquiao wins again.

Essex

Reaction score
why not just let them all roid up so we get some real entertainment?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Pro boxing is the most fixed pro sport IMHO.....

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Pro boxing is the most fixed pro sport IMHO.....
I have to agree. They should have a scoreboard. I can't think of a better way to motivate a fighter between rounds than to let them know where they stand at the beginning of each round. Besides, how many sports are there that don't let everyone see the score until the game is over?