Managing BB Memory Free Settings?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by sc4fpse, Sep 30, 2010.

1. sc4fpse

sc4fpse New Member

I've searched and searched, but I can't seem to find a way to manage/alter the Memory Free settings in Bugless Beast. I vaguely remember a separate app good for changing the amount of memory that the ROM attempts to keep available at all times, but I can't find it now.

I basically want to disable this feature, or, preferably, lower the amount of free memory significantly. I'm interested in tinkering with this and seeing if I can't get rid of some memory problems that I've had with various applications.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what good is the memory if it's constantly free? It's there to be used, no? :|

Anyone have any information? Like I said, I vaguely recall an app used to tinker with this value, but I can't find it anymore.
  2. Darkseider

Darkseider New Member

The name of the app you are looking for is MinFree. Also you may want to take a look at this thread as well for some more memory goodness!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/85096-enable-compcache-bbv05.html
  3. youngmoney

youngmoney New Member

I was going to suggest enabling compcache. For anything having to do with memory, that is, from my experience, the best technique for managing it. Check out the post Darkseider linked.