1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Manage Applications force close

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by jpoutre, May 19, 2010.

1. jpoutre

jpoutre New Member

I have had my Incredible since day one with no issues, love the phone. But now, I have a problem. I am sure it is an application I downloaded (not sure which one), but I want to go and delete some of the applications that I don't use. So I went into settings ---> Applicatoins ---> Manage Applications, where I had been before. This time, I get the message "Sorry, The Application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. And I can't go farther. Everytime I go in, same message.

I have tried turning the phone off (several times), and trying with it plugged in, not plugged in. Nothing. Tried killing the running applications with ATK and nothing worked.

I am now stuck. Everything else works fine but I can't get to this important point. Any help?
  2. borgey401

borgey401 New Member

use astro to go into your applications and you can uninstall them from there instead of going to manage applications.
  3. jpoutre

jpoutre New Member

Thanks. I am learning more ways to do things as I go along.
Search tags for this page

android manage applications force close

android settings manageapplications force close

droid x manage apps force close

manage apps forced close