Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Now thats funny. As if stealing wasnt stupid enough, he goes and pulls a knife on 4 Marines and stabs 1. Yeah, thats really smart. And I'm doubtful he got those injuries from falling of a curb, though. I would've love to have seen that ass whoppin.

:icon_ banana: Go Marines :icon_ banana:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
He 'DID' get those injuries from that fall!!!... it says so on the police report!!... ;) :p

pdc419

Reaction score
Wow that curb beat his ass ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Confirms what Semper Fi means when injury is inflicted on one of our own.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
See, even the police choose the moral road over the law sometimes. I, too, am glad the Marine is fine.

mcapozzi

Reaction score
A co-worker of mine had a similar situation.

My co-worker encounters a guy beating the crap out of a woman in the parking lot at work (a fairly secluded place). He grabs the guys shoulder to pull him off of her, the dude swings and misses. My co-worker seizes the opportunity and the guy's nose and orbital socket magically become broken. Later when the police arrive, my co-worker is nursing a broken thumb while telling the cop exactly what happened, the cop says, "you injured your hand on the car door, correct". Of course after the cops catch the scumbag, he tries to blame my co-worker for the nose and eye socket, my co-worker denies any physical altercation, and has the police report to back it up.

Come to find out the guy lured his estranged gf out to our parking lot (apparently he owed her money), and she thought since it was a public place, that she would be safe. Thankfully, for her, my co-worker knows karate, and since he quit smoking, went out during the middle of every work day for more chewing gum.

-Mike

R

RETG

My co-worker encounters a guy beating the crap out of a woman in the parking lot at work (a fairly secluded place). He grabs the guys shoulder to pull him off of her, the dude swings and misses. My co-worker seizes the opportunity and the guy's nose and orbital socket magically become broken. Later when the police arrive, my co-worker is nursing a broken thumb while telling the cop exactly what happened, the cop says, "you injured your hand on the car door, correct". Of course after the cops catch the scumbag, he tries to blame my co-worker for the nose and eye socket, my co-worker denies any physical altercation, and has the police report to back it up.

Come to find out the guy lured his estranged gf out to our parking lot (apparently he owed her money), and she thought since it was a public place, that she would be safe. Thankfully, for her, my co-worker knows karate, and since he quit smoking, went out during the middle of every work day for more chewing gum.

-Mike

Wow, as a Federal Law Enforcement Officer I find this pretty hard to digest.
1. No need to hide the fact that your buddy hit the guy if the guy swung at him and missed. It is a clear case of self-defense; especially mixed in with the fact he was helping a third party from being assaulted.

2. If forensics come into play, it would be very easy to determine how the guys face was damaged, and where in the police report did they list the injuries sustained by the guy (destroyed eye socket would warrant a trip to the hospital)? And I can see an attorney jumping into this fray on the side of the guy to get him off with police brutality, which leads to the next paragraph.

3. Guy ends up in precinct house or county jail (after a trip to the hospital) with facial injuries, the LEO who was first on scene and possibly the arresting officer better have a good excuse, or he could be seen as the person who cause the injury.

So, you are saying (or at least your buddy is saying) that the LEO was willing to face possible police brutality charges and the pain in the rear those charges will bring, when he could easily have written up the report as it happened, and there was no legal reason not too.

Something just does not sound kosher from this side of the Mississippi, even if I know for a fact they do things differently in NY.