Man i REALLY like that Siedo Active

rsarno

Reaction score
Now that thur is a sexy case!! Any clue when it might drop? I get my phone tomorrow :( I dont really want to go naked, and i definitely wont buy 2 cases.
http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csr6hddn-bk.htm

I really like that the phone sits inside the rubbery part, then a hard shell goes around that. Sounds solid as hell.

Last edited:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Now that thur is a sexy case!! Any clue when it might drop? I get my phone tomorrow :( I dont really want to go naked, and i definitely wont buy 2 cases.
Innocase Active For use with HTC Incredible - Black

I really like that the phone sits inside the rubbery part, then a hard shell goes around that. Sounds solid as hell.

I would just email them, or isnt there a user on here thats part of seidio?

EDIT: its under supporting vendors on the forum. user name is seidioseidio - just PM him to see if he knows

Last edited:
OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
Innocase Active For use with HTC Incredible - Black

I would just email them, or isnt there a user on here thats part of seidio?

EDIT: its under supporting vendors on the forum. user name is seidioseidio - just PM him to see if he knows

Yea i did email them, they dont say anything. Just the usual "We have no information on the release date" which basically tells me to go buy another case, since im not risking going a month with no protection.

I just thought if the detectives on this forum can find top-secret info on phone company release info, they can surely get something on that case! ha!

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
It should be out within the next 2 weeks.

Dont quote me on that though.

Gatsby

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a holster will be offered with this case, and whether or not it will work with desk & car mount chargers?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The Black Innocase Active is now shipping.

Colored options will probably start shipping out next week if not sooner than that
63.gif

As for a Holster, Im not sure but it doesnt seem like there will be a holster offered for it. Maybe it will work with the holster built for the Innocase Surface.

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
Seidio Innocase Active Cases

So I see on Seidio's website that they are coming out with some new Innocases, which I personally like better than the other Innocase II. I just don't know what color to choose. I will either go with White, Blue, or Burgundy, so far I am leaning towards the white. Does anyone know when these cases are going to start shipping?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
So I see on Seidio's website that they are coming out with some new Innocases, which I personally like better than the other Innocase II. I just don't know what color to choose. I will either go with White, Blue, or Burgundy, so far I am leaning towards the white. Does anyone know when these cases are going to start shipping?

Not sure. Hopefully they will start shipping sometime next week.

WhatAboutBob

Reaction score
have a noob question - what's the "real life" difference between the Innocase Active and the Innocase II Surface? Will both equally protect the phone from being dropped? The surface sounds like it's a two piece plastic case and the active sounds like a rubber with added plastic in key areas for added protection. Is the active 1 piece? Has anyone compared the two of them side by side?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
have a noob question - what's the "real life" difference between the Innocase Active and the Innocase II Surface? Will both equally protect the phone from being dropped? The surface sounds like it's a two piece plastic case and the active sounds like a rubber with added plastic in key areas for added protection. Is the active 1 piece? Has anyone compared the two of them side by side?

The Innocase II Surface is a 2 piece hard plastic case and the Innocase Active is a 2 piece case that has silicone for the first layer and then a layer of plastic to go over the silicone. They both provide good protection but the Active will protect a bit better. The Active is also thicker than the Surface. Nobody can really compare them side to side because nobody has got the Innocase Active yet.

I have a full review of the Innocase II Surface Combo HERE and once i get the Active i will have a full review of that posted as well.

kristanc

Reaction score
I'm eying that Active case in Sage! I had a similar case for my iPhone and loved it.

rickster53

Reaction score

The Innocase II Surface is a 2 piece hard plastic case and the Innocase Active is a 2 piece case that has silicone for the first layer and then a layer of plastic to go over the silicone. They both provide good protection but the Active will protect a bit better. The Active is also thicker than the Surface. Nobody can really compare them side to side because nobody has got the Innocase Active yet.

I have a full review of the Innocase II Surface Combo HERE and once i get the Active i will have a full review of that posted as well.

So now that they're both out have you had a chance to do a side-by-side comparison?