Malfunctioning Apps out of no where

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
So I've been running UD 2.5.0 Froyo 2.2 for awhile now and never had problems other than connecting bluetooth but that's a whole another story.

So lately out of no where my youtube widget stops working after my phones been in idle for a while so i have to remove the widget and apply it back and its fine. than my pure messenger widget start to not work too and had to manually refresh all the time.

I'm thinking its advanced task killer that's causing the problem because it happens only when the screen goes off, but it's been fine for like 2 weeks until 3 days ago and it only does it sometimes but enough times.

I've deleted ATK and rebooted to phone so i'm gonna see now, but anyone else have this problem?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree that the task killer is the issue. I feel they create more problems than they solve.

Let us know if your issues resolve.

Mike

OP
K

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
Well my screen was off when you replied and pure messenger notified me you posted so I think it was it

OP
K

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
ok so my pure messenger works great now but my youtube widget is still acting up. i forgot to removed and reapply before rebooting so it was busted before i rebooted so lets now that i've reapplied and its working at the moment