Making the switch? D3

NYCSean

Reaction score
Even though I have a year and 1/4 of my contract left I would not upgrade yet because of the 4g capability and dual core? I think anyways I personally think motorola is always a step behind other major phone companies

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

warped1987

Reaction score
Yeah I REALLY want that phone because it is better than the junk D2G I have now but what the other guy said, Moto is always a step behind and I have only had my phone since december so dropping full retail is not worth it on a phone like that. And if I can just wait for my NE2 upgrade then they will have some really *****in phones out in 2012/2013. We're talkin quad-core stuff with better cameras, I'm expecting the front facing cameras to be a lot better by then, and the RAM will be a lot more, the minimum by then will be like 1gb. So I just keep all the future stuff in mind. I am just waiting for the GB OTA for my phone to keep me happy until then

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Even though I have a year and 1/4 of my contract left I would not upgrade yet because of the 4g capability and dual core? I think anyways I personally think motorola is always a step behind other major phone companies

No, they're really not. The problem Motorola had was Blur, and the majority of people actually like it. The D3 is supposed to come with an unlocked bootloader, but we won't know until it's actually released.

Either way, I can't afford a phone at retail price, so I'll have my D2 for another year.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

No, they're really not. The problem Motorola had was Blur, and the majority of people actually like it. The D3 is supposed to come with an unlocked bootloader, but we won't know until it's actually released.

Either way, I can't afford a phone at retail price, so I'll have my D2 for another year.

If you put enough time into it, you can find one for cheap.
But I will be switching phones around 2 weeks after the Bionic releases.

Gotta give it time to get on craigslist!

OP
Montecarlo97z

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
Bionic has been looking like the better phone, but no Keyboard :(
ya ive had a keyboard since physical qwerty keyboards came out years ago.. its going to be a hard switch for me if the D3 falls on its face with no 4g or dual core

Khiraji

Reaction score
I absolutely love the Droid form factor (specifically the keyboard), but the more I play with other HTC phones, the more I realize I hate Blur (and really love Sense).

I guess I'm sorta bitter right now because my D2 was pissing me off earlier today... Moto, hurry the frak up and release Gingerbread. Please? Please?

.................Bueller?