Making Font Size Larger (More Readable) for Droid Text Messaging

Smokeyham

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to make the font size larger for text messages on the DROID 2?

Also, is there a way to set this up so the "conversation" feature is not enabled, i.e. so text messages are shown in the more traditional format where each message is a seperate event, and you can delete individual messages?

Thanks for any help.

loco-droid2

Reaction score
I use handcent for txting it allows alot for of customizing .u can change font . Size and collors too many too name but I love it

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

scottjb

Reaction score
Chomp SMS is also very good for customizing fonts. I don't think there is a way to remove the conversation display.

OP
S

Smokeyham

Reaction score
Deleting Indvidual Text Messages

I use handcent for txting it allows alot for of customizing .u can change font . Size and collors too many too name but I love it

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Chomp SMS is also very good for customizing fonts. I don't think there is a way to remove the conversation display.

Thanks for the recommendations. I have installed Handcent and it is working great! I like that it combines both individualized settings, and also a reminder feature. I had previously had a seperate reminder feature just for text messages, which I have now been able to ditch due to Handcent.

With regards to disabling the "conversation" feature, I thought I could perhaps set the "Message Limit" to one text, thus effectively disabling it, but the minimum number of messages it will let you have per conversation is 10. It would be nice if they offered the option to just have the old individual text messages so you can have the ability to delete specific texts, rather only having the choice to delete a whole "conversation."

HouseOfZane

Reaction score
technically you can delete specific texts, it would just be rather time consuming if you wanted to delete 10+ of them.

A1deerhunter

Reaction score
I think if you hold on the one reply you want deleted there is a pop up menu that has delete for an option.