1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Making Font Size Larger (More Readable) for Droid Text Messaging

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Smokeyham, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Smokeyham

Smokeyham New Member

Does anyone know of a way to make the font size larger for text messages on the DROID 2?

Also, is there a way to set this up so the "conversation" feature is not enabled, i.e. so text messages are shown in the more traditional format where each message is a seperate event, and you can delete individual messages?

Thanks for any help.
  2. loco-droid2

loco-droid2 New Member

I use handcent for txting it allows alot for of customizing .u can change font . Size and collors too many too name but I love it

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. scottjb

scottjb New Member

Chomp SMS is also very good for customizing fonts. I don't think there is a way to remove the conversation display.
  4. Smokeyham

Smokeyham New Member

Deleting Indvidual Text Messages

Thanks for the recommendations. I have installed Handcent and it is working great! I like that it combines both individualized settings, and also a reminder feature. I had previously had a seperate reminder feature just for text messages, which I have now been able to ditch due to Handcent.

With regards to disabling the "conversation" feature, I thought I could perhaps set the "Message Limit" to one text, thus effectively disabling it, but the minimum number of messages it will let you have per conversation is 10. It would be nice if they offered the option to just have the old individual text messages so you can have the ability to delete specific texts, rather only having the choice to delete a whole "conversation."
  5. HouseOfZane

HouseOfZane New Member

technically you can delete specific texts, it would just be rather time consuming if you wanted to delete 10+ of them.
  6. A1deerhunter

A1deerhunter New Member

I think if you hold on the one reply you want deleted there is a pop up menu that has delete for an option.
Search tags for this page
android message text became bigger size
can change font size for texting and messeaging on a droid x
can i make texting bigger on samsung droid
can you make font bigger on text message onmotorola phone
droid x2 font size

droid x2 text message font size

free app to make message text bigger on droid x2

how to make font larger on droid 2

how to make text messages bigger on droid x2

make font smaller on android messaging
make fonts bigger droid855