Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
The open-endedness – particularly, the customizability – of Android is exactly what makes me love it so much. And Make Your Clock Widget is a perfect example of that, offering seemingly infinite possibilities for what you can create.

You can add the date and time in nearly any fashion or format you can think of – there are tons of options available. Once you pick what you want, you can tweak the formatting, style, and location.

81474678.png
81474678.png

[video=youtube;YeTPXX7ZVOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeTPXX7ZVOQ[/video]

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Looks really cool. May be the first app that makes me consider using it instead of Beautiful Widgets. Extra kudos for not just saying to exclude the app from Task Killers, but adding:

"If you have a Taskmanager/Task Killer running please exclude/uninstall. They make your phone unstable."

tnronin

Reaction score
Neato! Using it now! Will keep it for sure on widget locker. I'm combining with min text on desktop.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

piquat

Reaction score
Looks great, love to use it, BUT if you want some small things on the clock, once you shrink them it's really hard to grab them to position them by touch alone.

Video is using some type of remote software and a mouse. That's about the only way I can see making this work once things get small.

Beardface

Reaction score
Looks great, love to use it, BUT if you want some small things on the clock, once you shrink them it's really hard to grab them to position them by touch alone.

Video is using some type of remote software and a mouse. That's about the only way I can see making this work once things get small.

Once you grab, you can position using the 'tuning' tab...

With that said, I really do like this widget, but unfortunately I am not using it. There are a couple reasons to that.

1, there just aren't enough fonts to use to make it what I truly want it to be. If I could use the ones I have downloaded for Handsent, it would be much better.

2, I am now using 2 different instances of Beautiful Widgets on the Widget Locker. I am using Beautiful Super Clock on my main home screen, and am using Beautiful Smaller Home Weather on the Locker. Allows for me to have 2 different clock designs, and to be honest, pretty much everything that BW has out blows whatever I can make here out of the water.

tnronin

Reaction score
Heh I have uninstalled BW for now. I could never get a reliable weather update since I dont run my GPS all the time.

piquat

Reaction score

Once you grab, you can position using the 'tuning' tab...

Ahhh, yes, I see that now, thanks!

scottzilla

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what I have to do to read teh market link on the preceding page? You know the square thing that your device is supposed to read with the camera lens? I have Microsoft tag reader and it never works despite being in a brightly lit office.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what I have to do to read teh market link on the preceding page? You know the square thing that your device is supposed to read with the camera lens? I have Microsoft tag reader and it never works despite being in a brightly lit office.

Barcode Scanner app will read those. Shop Savvy and/or Google Goggles may as well.

tnronin

Reaction score
I had some weirdness this morning. Took the D1 off the dock this morning. Neither clocks would synch. The one on widget locker page was wrong and the one on the desktop was wrong by 12 hours. Fortunately with the templet saving it was a quick reinstall.

ETA: Had to shut it down. Not synching at all. Back to BW.