1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

major problem with contacts

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by andymellon4, Dec 11, 2009.

1. andymellon4

andymellon4 New Member

I tried to sync my contacts uasing only existing contacts but did work right so I clicked the remove sync and than went to contacts and I only had 5 contqcts being displayed...I went to my favs and they were still there and I opened a folder and all my contacts were in there what should I do
  2. andymellon4

andymellon4 New Member

bump please haha
  3. tkoch

tkoch New Member

I had a similar problem after my update today. For me, it was all a problem with display settings. Go to contacts --> menu --> display options. click on the arrow to the left of each account and make sure the green arrow is checked to display.