Major Major PROBLEMS!!! PLS HELP!!

rayswift

Reaction score
Ok so I been prompt this morning for 2.2 update. Since then, my phone has been VERY VERY SLOW!! I cant even open youtube on my home screen widget. Its unresponsive. Home screen lags and takes time to for icons to show up. SMS messaging is slow and sometimes wont even let me input a respone or message since for some reason the text box wont highlight without touching it a couple times. Same goes for everything else. I have to touch everything a million times for it to open and everything is so choppy.

any solution to this? I wanna go back to 2.1 if its possible. Im not that smart when it comes to these tech things so can someone explain the easy way on how to solve this? really really frustrating. thanks!

moonatics

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me two days ago. What worked for me was removing bTunes and Advanced Task Manager. Everything's been fine since then.

icebluemale30

Reaction score
Ok so I been prompt this morning for 2.2 update. Since then, my phone has been VERY VERY SLOW!! I cant even open youtube on my home screen widget. Its unresponsive. Home screen lags and takes time to for icons to show up. SMS messaging is slow and sometimes wont even let me input a respone or message since for some reason the text box wont highlight without touching it a couple times. Same goes for everything else. I have to touch everything a million times for it to open and everything is so choppy.

any solution to this? I wanna go back to 2.1 if its possible. Im not that smart when it comes to these tech things so can someone explain the easy way on how to solve this? really really frustrating. thanks!

are you rooted?

icebluemale30

Reaction score

are you rooted?

Follow these simple instructions to fix your problem ! go back to stock 2.0.1 then OTA update to 2.2 again make sure to wipe all data and cache !

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad-guides/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html

iPirate

Reaction score
Guide to a succesful 2.2 update:
1.Remove your task killer
2.Update