Major Issues Here

jo_p

Reaction score
for starters im Running 4.0.4 .215 Leak with safestrap. For a long time i've been constantly getting the "Low on Volume space" notification, but when i click it theres nothing else to move to the sd. I already save my pics, music, and apps all to the SD card so i dont understand why it would say its full. after looking into it deeper, i noticed when i tried to enable safestrap, my Emmc said 0kb free and failed to make a backup. so now im stuck! Everytime i try to open the gallery or view a picture it says Phone Memory Full, not enough memory to start application. please delete some files. Anyone know any ideas on how i could free up space in the Emmc? thanks

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
for starters im Running 4.0.4 .215 Leak with safestrap. For a long time i've been constantly getting the "Low on Volume space" notification, but when i click it theres nothing else to move to the sd. I already save my pics, music, and apps all to the SD card so i dont understand why it would say its full. after looking into it deeper, i noticed when i tried to enable safestrap, my Emmc said 0kb free and failed to make a backup. so now im stuck! Everytime i try to open the gallery or view a picture it says Phone Memory Full, not enough memory to start application. please delete some files. Anyone know any ideas on how i could free up space in the Emmc? thanks

Fastboot back to .211 then update to .215 again. That's about the only thing that's gonna work when you get that error.