Major issue with certain charging cables

Discussion in 'LG G4 Forum' started by SMYDSMITH, Jun 10, 2015.

1. SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH Active Member

Ratings:
    +96
    Current Phone Model:
    Motorola Turbo 2
    I have multiple micto usb charging cables from Verizon both home and car chargers. I have been using the home charger that says 5.1 output all week and it seemed to be working. Last night my battery was near 0 before putting on charger. In the morning or had no charge still. I plugged the cable in and out and it said use an LG cable. I tried the LG cable marked 5.0 output and it worked and a Verizon cable marked 5.0 output also worked. I am not sure what output my Verizon car charger is but I will test next. Does LG make a car charger?

2. maybish

maybish Member

Ratings:
    +15
    I'm sure they do. Check out amazon

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH Active Member

Ratings:
    +96
    Current Phone Model:
    Motorola Turbo 2
    I emailed lg to see about extra lg charging cables. So far only the one from the factory has worked consistently. A different one from Verizon works most of the time but sometimes doesn't charge and i wake up and my phone has no power .

4. xeene

xeene Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,030
    These both work fine
    [Qualcomm Certified] Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 18W USB Turbo Wall Charger Fast Charger for Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge and more (Included an 20AWG 3.3ft Micro USB Cable) -White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010UT6Z3Q/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_rgEcwb2XM45WB

[Quick Charge 2.0 Car Charger]CHOE 30W (with Most Powerful QC 2.0 Port) Dual USB Car Charger with Micro USB Cable(White) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YX7Y3G8/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_jhEcwb92ZB4W2