1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Major Droid 2 global issue

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by v8hasdroid, Jan 14, 2011.

1. v8hasdroid

v8hasdroid New Member

Hi i have a droid 2 global... i rooted and installed the ultimate droid rom and lets just say the rom is no good.. i cannot get service (mount sim) the camera is ****ed up.. and well i cannot get the phone into recovery mode.. (just the one that came with the phone no matter how many times i try to uninstall and install rom manager. for some reason secondary recovery is not avail. and i cannot do it through rsd because i get some damn error it goes to 100 then goes straight to 0 and then gives me some 4 digit error on my phone.. i need help i need my phone...