Major Camera Issues Please HELP!

ulknatme

Reaction score
Hello,
Yesterday my camera was working fine. Then at 5 pm the screen was garbled and then went black. I already did a factory reset and it worked up until an hour ago. Do I need to root?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Try downloading another camera app and see if that works. If it works you may have a software issue with your camera. If it does the same thing you may have a hardware issue. Rooting or a new phone app may help a software issue but neither will solve a hardware issue. Also sometimes an app you downloaded or updated can cause problems with your phone. To test that theory you'll need to uninstall all your apps. I hope this helps.

OP
U

ulknatme

Reaction score
Try downloading another camera app and see if that works. If it works you may have a software issue with your camera. If it does the same thing you may have a hardware issue. Rooting or a new phone app may help a software issue but neither will solve a hardware issue. Also sometimes an app you downloaded or updated can cause problems with your phone. To test that theory you'll need to uninstall all your apps. I hope this helps.

I tried a different camera app. Nothing... Do you know the steps for Root Rom?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
ulknatme said:
I tried a different camera app. Nothing... Do you know the steps for Root Rom?

No I don't, sorry. I've never rooted any of my phones.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums