Major Cable Network Looking for Survivalist Families

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
metalflowers.png

If catastrophe struck, would you be ready? Metal Flowers Media and a major cable network are currently seeking **FAMILIES** for a documentary TV series about people who know that disaster could strike at any point—and it’s their job to prepare for the worst. For the families selected to be on the show, they will get a crash-course in Prepping—taught by the experts. We are looking both for families who are ready for disaster—and those who wish they were—to share their stories, and what they learn, with people on TV.

Whether you’re preparing for the “the big one”, or you’d just rather be safe than sorry, this show wants to help coach you on how to survive in the aftermath of these disasters. You don’t have to be a hardcore “prepper” or “survivalist,” all that matters is you have a big personality and a story to tell—and would rather “be prepared, not scared” when Doomsday comes.

We are searching for FAMILIES with a minimum of four members, with children over the age of 10. For more information, email Ashley at [email protected].

The deadline to apply is June 18, 2012.

Source: Prepper Forums

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
isn't there a show out there similar to this .. doomsday preppers or something like that?

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Yes but this is a totally different type of show.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Yes but this is a totally different type of show.

It does sound different. It sounds more like its a "how would you fair after a natural disaster" and not a "the world has ended and now its a Mad Max kind of world". I would love to go on it but my family doesn't meet the requirements. My kids are both well under 10.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
justin82 said:
Ok i have never watched the show just seen the previews.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I've seen it. In my opinion you're not missing anything

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very unexpected Droidforums news. Nice! My kids are almost 10, but they would never make it, as the end of the world will not have places for them to charge their Nintendo DS.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
very unexpected droidforums news. Nice! My kids are almost 10, but they would never make it, as the end of the world will not have places for them to charge their nintendo ds.

lol.