Main screens order or sequence

thcri

Reaction score
Not sure what to call it but from the main screen you have three screens to the left and three to the right. I want to change the order of them screens. In other words the second one to the left I want to make it the first to the left. Can that be done?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
T

thcri

Reaction score
Yes I have tried moving the ones I want and they wont move. I want better access to the airport mode, gps, blutooth and wireless mode as I make so many changes.to them per day. In fact it would be nice to have them on the home screen if possible.

cpjr

Reaction score
Yeah your going to have to manually move all your stuff. If its just toggles your worried about you can use some type of power widget which would include all of them.

OP
T

thcri

Reaction score
Yeah your going to have to manually move all your stuff. If its just toggles your worried about you can use some type of power widget which would include all of them.

It wont let me move them.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I have tried moving the ones I want and they wont move. I want better access to the airport mode, gps, blutooth and wireless mode as I make so many changes.to them per day. In fact it would be nice to have them on the home screen if possible.

Add the power widget it has gps, BT, and wifi. I have Beautiful Widget and it has an icon for air plane not sure if that is included in the stock widget options

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

It wont let me move them.

Long press and drag to the trash. Once you have the screen cleared you can add/repalce.

OP
T

thcri

Reaction score
So now I have to figure out Widgets. LOL. Your talking to and old guy here. LOL

OP
T

thcri

Reaction score
OP
T

thcri

Reaction score
So now I have to figure out Widgets. LOL. Your talking to and old guy here. LOL

OK old guy, I'm 63 how old are you :)

54. Hey I am new to smart phones. I usually can figure out once I am headed in the right direction. Only had this phone for about a month.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK! Find an open space on one of your screens and long press (press and hold) a new window will open. You can select shortcuts, widgets, folders, and wall papers. Tap widgets and you will see several. Scroll to Power Control and tap. That particular widget lets you access wifi, bt, gps, sync, and brightness.

Hope this is helpful.

Mike

OP
T

thcri

Reaction score
Yep I got it figured out and working. Thanks again.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, I saw you post after I sent my last one. Have fun!