Mail Client issues

TimParker

Reaction score
All of the sudden, my email is not being "removed" when I download it at home. I use Outlook at home to download my internet mail.

I use the mail client on my droid to see what comes in throughout the day. When I would load up outlook at home, it would download everything and my inbox on my droid would empty.

Now the emails just sit there....didn't change or add anything. Other than there was a system update I got the other day....any ideas. I don't see anything in the settings or I am looking in the wrong place.....

TIA.

Tim

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Exchange with the Corporate email app. I've not had the experience that you describe. Any email that gets pushed goes to my phone and computer. If I delete an email on the phone it gets deleted on the computer and vise versa.
Check the account settings on your phone and make sure the sync is still turned on.

OP
T

TimParker

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. When I go into Accounts and Sync. I don't see an entry for my internet mail.....If I click on add account, I don't see where I can even add it back....now I am really confused....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a Droid and I find by tapping menu, tap settings, Accounys & sync. I have a box for Auto-sync. Look to the right of your account and see if the icon is green, if not tap the account and you will see Account settings.

Hope this is helpful.

Mike