Mail 2 Fax

orcab76

Reaction score
BB has an app called Mail 2 Fax , it lets you write an email and send it to a fax number. anything like that for Android?. using gmail and a Motorola Droid

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would say there is....have you done a search in the Market for anything like this?

Vagrent

Reaction score
There is a site with a monthly fee that will do this but its wasnt originally designed as ap or anything but it lets u email to a fax site and the site faxes it off for you, and people fax to ur number and fax site emails u the fax.
Email Fax Service | RapidFAX

i dont have my account any more cause i live in town, but when i needed to receive and send faxes everyday from home for my work it was awesome cause i only had cellphone and hughesnet (i lived way way out in the boonies).

there may be an app out there but if not there is an answer to you faxing question.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use efax. It's a little pricy, but rock solid. Their PC software.is good. I've been using them over ten years now.

imurgoodknight

Reaction score
Don't know if this helps but app in market called filesanywhere. It's free unlimited fax with cover page. Sends you an email regarding status of your fax. Works great. No charges. Unfortunately I just upgraded Droid Eris to 2.1 market has changes and filesanywhere no longer exists in new market. If anyone can tell me if there is away around that would appreciate it. Really loved that app. Filesanywhere does not allow you to receive faxes. Just download visual voicemail receive unlimited faxes to your cell phone with your own dedicated for a $1.50 a month. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

imurgoodknight

Reaction score
Just downloaded pf voicemail allows you to receive unlimited faxes to your cell phone with your own dedicated line for a $1.50 a month

Last edited:

y0manda

Reaction score
Why are companies still using fax machines? So 1980's Whenever someone asks me to fax them something I tell them my fax machine broke 15 years ago, What about Email?