Not open for further replies.

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
And that's all u can do. ^^^^^^^
Give credit or ask permission.
Kang is wrong and I believe it's been done before where df had to "handle" the posting.
So like I said before, if tbh isn't protesting this then others probably shouldn't be.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Last edited by a moderator:

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I echo sephtin about a hack that works.

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
well, now you realize why I had a beta period of about 2 weeks before public release. I had no idea what consequences my file would hold and made damn sure it worked before I opened the floodgates - to be honest I just couldn't keep up with the pm's requesting for the file any more.

Also, in hindsight, I'm not even sure if the entire 'permissions' section is even required for this to work. I made the update.zip for me because I screw up my phone all the time. I knew it worked for me and knowing that other people would probably want it I released it after an extensive beta.

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
well, now you realize why I had a beta period of about 2 weeks before public release. I had no idea what consequences my file would hold and made damn sure it worked before I opened the floodgates - to be honest I just couldn't keep up with the pm's requesting for the file any more.

Also, in hindsight, I'm not even sure if the entire 'permissions' section is even required for this to work. I made the update.zip for me because I screw up my phone all the time. I knew it worked for me and knowing that other people would probably want it I released it after an extensive beta.

Anyways,
The sbf'd phone came out perfectly btw after doing maderstok. :)

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
glad to hear it. i need a cig lol, not how I figured I'd spend my sunday evening defending my update.zip

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
go big or go home as they say - that said, I don't really care what Jolly or whatever his name is thinks. If p3 has a problem with maderstcok I'm not a difficult person to get a hold of

his slander does rub me the wrong way though, I don't feel as though I've done anything wrong.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
go big or go home as they say - that said, I don't really care what Jolly or whatever his name is thinks. If p3 has a problem with maderstcok I'm not a difficult person to get a hold of

P3Droid P3Droid

So mader figured it out...I've not flashed an sbf in months all mine update via zip files.

15 Jan

From his twitter, so he's been aware of your file for quite some time now and has yet to say anything. The thing that sucks is that he's being doing it this way for so long and never released it.

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
LOL, wow, never saw that, makes me feel pretty good about myself to get a SO from the man himself.

and to what you're saying andy what I think P3 is saying is that I figured out a way to make it work for anyone in a way that he hadn't, perhaps he's not releasing a file like mine because he doesn't want to 'kang' me?

lol, all kidding aside, the only way to know for sure would be to ask him himself

P3Droid

Reaction score
Mader, you've done good work in compiling things together I separated for a reason, Your head would spin if you got a look inside my computer.

On a side note, If you were to delete your permissions from the update.zip your phone would be stuck on the M and you would need to use the sbf files and rsdlite tools that TBH has released to fix it.

droidxchat

Reaction score
LOL we would be stuck on those releases without you?? Really? Didn't know you work at verizon uploading OTAs to the servers. And dont try to say we"d be stuck on .320 without you cuz without you no one would have it, which in honesty would be better. .320 was a mistake to release, it gave a look into .34 for a week, then created problems for months after. Thanks for your help p3. Sorry to see you go.

And sephtin has helped more droid x users than you have from what ive seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.