1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Made the switch Tuesday

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Khyber, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Khyber

Khyber New Member

I had an LG vu.. mostly because it was cheap and i came to hate it within about a week.. and decided to get something that i really wanted. So.. Tuesday I got the Droid.

The forum looks great.. I will be doing a lot of searching and prodding around here..

Does anyone have any advice on modifying the contacts list? I would love to be able to export it to a excel file, modify it appropriately, fixing the errors, and port it back to the phone.. or am i just asking too much?
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the jungle, Khyber! Glad you made the switch to the Droid - you'll never be sorry! Someone will be along to answer that contact question soon enough. Sorry I don't know the answer, but welcome just the same!

:welcome: