Made the switch Tuesday

Khyber

Reaction score
I had an LG vu.. mostly because it was cheap and i came to hate it within about a week.. and decided to get something that i really wanted. So.. Tuesday I got the Droid.

The forum looks great.. I will be doing a lot of searching and prodding around here..

Does anyone have any advice on modifying the contacts list? I would love to be able to export it to a excel file, modify it appropriately, fixing the errors, and port it back to the phone.. or am i just asking too much?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had an LG vu.. mostly because it was cheap and i came to hate it within about a week.. and decided to get something that i really wanted. So.. Tuesday I got the Droid.

The forum looks great.. I will be doing a lot of searching and prodding around here..

Does anyone have any advice on modifying the contacts list? I would love to be able to export it to a excel file, modify it appropriately, fixing the errors, and port it back to the phone.. or am i just asking too much?

Welcome to the jungle, Khyber! Glad you made the switch to the Droid - you'll never be sorry! Someone will be along to answer that contact question soon enough. Sorry I don't know the answer, but welcome just the same!

:welcome: