Made the switch to Sprint

dad2adammegan

Reaction score
I know this is primarily a Verizon site but I made the switch to Sprint and have a question please.
First I am going to stay tuned. This site is great
My problem is this as I said I made the switch. Tired of $800.00 monthly bills.
I want to root my Sprint Note 2. Do I use Odin or is there a different way for this phone.
Temporarily stuck on 3g but the money will be better. Maybe now I can afford to send Adam some love.

Kevin

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
$800 a month!!! thats sick

sorry i dont have an answer for you, just blown away by your bill.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Good lord! How many lines do u have?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

OP
dad2adammegan

dad2adammegan

Reaction score
We had 14 n then our bills ran around 2, 000 a month. We closed all of them except 4 when Verizon started the stupid stuff with having to pay full price for an upgrade if we wanted to keep the unlimited everything.
So about 18 months ago I started to talk with them to please not do this to us snd.... well I've had enough.
I am paying about 300 for 4 lines with sprint and as I said yes it is 3g but 4g/LTE is coming soon.
Ironically when I called to cancel the account they couldn't understand why..... sometimes when a company grows to fast they forget where they came from and who brought them the growth - that is where Verizon is. They are a great company but they have lost site of us.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Wow glad u saved some cash. I find Verizon on par price wise with the other carriers depending on how much data u use. In fact my buddy is leaving sprint for Verizon because it's cheaper for him. Whatever works.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

OP
dad2adammegan

dad2adammegan

Reaction score
I agree. I have two teenage daughters and a son just about to become a teenager so data is a big deal for us.

xtor

Reaction score
I pay 270 a month vzw, 2 smart phone 3 dumb phone, 2 dumb phones are not connected (used for upgrades), 30- of it is mobile hotspot on my line (both smartphones on unlimited data, and 1400 family share plan from 2004) lately we have only used about 10 gigs combined, but I've gone as high as 168 gigs, ps3 and netflix eat up the data online:).just got my note 2, 2 months ago buy adding a line for 9.99

sent from a note yee

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd switch to Sprint if they had service where I work at. VZW is very marginal but at least I do have service. Our 5 lines have 5 smartphones (that is if you consider the 4 iPhones smart) and my line. Three lines still have unlimited and with tax we pay $250 per month.

xtor

Reaction score
ForumRunner_20130704_143003.png

sent from a note yee

Caesars

Reaction score
I promote all note 2 usage :)

Galaxy S4 + iPhone 5

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
We had 14 n then our bills ran around 2, 000 a month. We closed all of them except 4 when Verizon started the stupid stuff with having to pay full price for an upgrade if we wanted to keep the unlimited everything.
So about 18 months ago I started to talk with them to please not do this to us snd.... well I've had enough.
I am paying about 300 for 4 lines with sprint and as I said yes it is 3g but 4g/LTE is coming soon.
Ironically when I called to cancel the account they couldn't understand why..... sometimes when a company grows to fast they forget where they came from and who brought them the growth - that is where Verizon is. They are a great company but they have lost site of us.

Ill trade you bills! :p My current bill is $22,253.29