Made a huge mistake i think!

Gregb777

Reaction score
So i have clockwork installed. Ive been trying to install JRummys remix of Cyan and it kept saying MD5 something. So like an idiot i deleted that file and my old update zip file. I then did a factory reset and guess what? I have no roms or anything on my SD card so no im in constant "M" bootloop and my battery wont charge. I tried for an hour to flash back to stock follwing the correct method with RSDlight and no luck. Now i have a dead battery! Can someone help with this ASAP? Thanks a lot!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

CatsTide

Reaction score
first thing you have to do is leave it alone for a while and let it charge

OP
Gregb777

Gregb777

Reaction score
will it charge in boot loop cuz i had it on charger all night and it didnt charge

OP
Gregb777

Gregb777

Reaction score
not anymore. I tried this morning. it wont turn on like that. I dont know how to get it to charge

Cyberdemon

Reaction score
You can pull your sd card out of your phone and put whatever zip file/update you need by using a dongle and put it in your computer. When you're done loading up your files on your sd card then put it back into your phone. Then pull your battery then hold x when you put your battery back in to get recovery then apply your update file or rom or whatever you need to do and you should be good to go! :)

Cyberdemon

Reaction score
You can pull your sd card out of your phone and put whatever zip file/update you need by using a dongle and put it in your computer. When you're done loading up your files on your sd card then put it back into your phone. Then pull your battery then hold x when you put your battery back in to get recovery then apply your update file or rom or whatever you need to do and you should be good to go! :)

Just leave it plugged in the while time you are doing this.

OP
Gregb777

Gregb777

Reaction score
thats what i thought about doing last night. But what is a dongle? A card reader or miniSD adapter?

OP
Gregb777

Gregb777

Reaction score
ok...im glad you brought that up cuz i was ready to go to Verizon and hope that they couldnt get into recovery and know i rooted. Thanks for your help guys. Im gonna bookmark this thread for a while just in case i run into a problem doing this now. Thanks again

Cyberdemon

Reaction score
ok...im glad you brought that up cuz i was ready to go to Verizon and hope that they couldnt get into recovery and know i rooted.

LOL, nah always try the forum first and use Verizon as a last resort :) if you are able to get the "M" logo then you should be able to get fixed ;)

Thanks for your help guys. Im gonna bookmark this thread for a while just in case i run into a problem doing this now. Thanks again

And no problem at all! I'll try to remember to check back if you have any other problems/questions. If we haven't responded in a while you can always do a PM too.

OP
Gregb777

Gregb777

Reaction score
i cant believe that F***** worked! Thank god for places like this with people like US around.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nobody has broken their phone applying a rom that I am aware of. Also, your phone charges faster on a wall plug than the usb port on the computer, as a head's up. Glad things worked out for you!