Madden 2011: Update Zip (Should work on many phones)

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
hmm I just mounted system in recovery and installed it just like a normal zip file through recovery and it worked perfectly, icon was in app drawer on reboot. It runs really well on my d1. I would like to know what we need to do to be able to get the full version (paying for it of course, don't want it for free)

Click the BUY FULL GAME option on the main menu screen. Your VZW account will be billed $9.99, and the game will be unlocked. It was an instant process, as well. At least it was when I tried it. The app by default is in "Demo Mode", but all of the files are there on the sdcard.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
weird everytime I try that, the connection times out. I figured that was because it wasn't running on the X.

Hmmmmm, maybe they caught on. Or it could be a server issue. I would recommend keeping an eye on your bill to make sure it doesn't charge you for the failed attempts. If it does, a quick call to VZW should clear things up.

I only say this because I got a timeout error when the NFS: Shift APK was posted a few months back. The second time I tried it a day later it worked, but I was billed for both attempts.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder. Requests for wares are not alllowed in the Droid Forum. You can receive an infraction for that so be careful here people.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will try it again later, hopefully it was just a server issue.

I would love to see how this thing looks on the galaxy tab or the new Moto tabs when they come out.

stabl4life82

Reaction score
i mounted system and installed the zip in recovery and it said it installed, then i rebooted and the app isnt in my app drawer..i went to sd card and it is there so i guess it did install correctly..what am i doing wrong or what i have to do now? thanks

Diordna

Reaction score
Droid 1 here

I didn't mount it or anything, I just downloaded it from my phone and installed fine.
Only problem is that when trying to d/l the huge stuff when first open the app, even with wifi on it is at 0% complete why is this?
I really wanna try this out. Wifi is fast too so I don't get it, just download already.

miretchin

Reaction score
I got it working on my phone, but you really do need to boot into recovery etc. Or else it won't work. Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but just so people know, after flashing this, the game has no need for download. Its all there.

going vintage: the original DROID DOES!

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Got it running on my D1. Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mjweitzel

Reaction score
will this work on samsung fascinate?

does anyone know how to get madden 11 apk working on the samsung fascinate or will it not do it??