Madden 2011: Update Zip (Should work on many phones)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thanks for posting

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
man now we need a hack to use the keyboard arrow keys.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Doesn't work on HTC incredible running the desire z Rom.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using DroidForums App

Takenover83

Reaction score
Works fine for me on Droid 1. Just make sure you mount /system before installing (via recovery).

ClickClack911

Reaction score
Working great on X rubix 1.9.0. Thanks! Will prob... Nah I think DEF buy full version eventually. Great start for madden on android o_O

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
sweet, I am really interested to see how this runs on the D1.

I'm the Dave that p3 references in his post on MDW. This project was born out of my desire to play Madden on my D1. I am rooted and running a 1.2GHz kernel, but for the fun of it I set the max clock to 500MHz (closest thing my kernel had to 600MHz stock).

Even at 500MHz, the game runs suprisingly smooth. Not AS smooth as it does at 1.2GHz, but very minor slowdown. My guess would be that on a stock 600MHz D1, it will run great. Throw in a bit of an overclock, and you're looking at basically zero slowdown.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
sweet, I am really interested to see how this runs on the D1.

I'm the Dave that p3 references in his post on MDW. This project was born out of my desire to play Madden on my D1. I am rooted and running a 1.2GHz kernel, but for the fun of it I set the max clock to 500MHz (closest thing my kernel had to 600MHz stock).

Even at 500MHz, the game runs suprisingly smooth. Not AS smooth as it does at 1.2GHz, but very minor slowdown. My guess would be that on a stock 600MHz D1, it will run great. Throw in a bit of an overclock, and you're looking at basically zero slowdown.
That's awesome, I am going to try it out tonight. How are the on screen controls, do they take some time to get used to?

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Seems to work fine on the D1, but can't find it to play. Have all the data on my sdcard and stuff. Just no way to launch.

EDIT: Ok, extracted the apk from the zip and installed that, didn't realize i needed to.

Last edited:

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
hmm I just mounted system in recovery and installed it just like a normal zip file through recovery and it worked perfectly, icon was in app drawer on reboot. It runs really well on my d1. I would like to know what we need to do to be able to get the full version (paying for it of course, don't want it for free)

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
hmm I just mounted system in recovery and installed it just like a normal zip file through recovery and it worked perfectly, icon was in app drawer on reboot. It runs really well on my d1. I would like to know what we need to do to be able to get the full version (paying for it of course, don't want it for free)

Yeah, It works perfectly for me on a D1 using Cyan 6.1 @ 800mhz

If you purchase through the game it should bill to your VZW account, worked with me with the NFS game.