Madden 11

tmaster4

Reaction score
I just looked on my phone and madden 11 showed up and Idk how it got..... Is it free? And does anyone know how it got there?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cellodroid

Reaction score
It came with the update (verizon and nfl deal). It's a free demo which is quite limited and the full version is 9.99. Can't uninstall it.

btomac44

Reaction score
So I just noticed Madden 11 came with the 2.2.1 update, I know totally late. When I try to download I get nothing for about 10 min. Then a fail msg. Is this fixable or was there a time limit or something to download?

TheGoodKid

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I Basically let it go all night and it finally downloaded.

btomac44

Reaction score
Did you just let it go by itself or did you have to hit the retry button when fail msg appears?

btomac44

Reaction score
I will try it, thanks!

brucito78

Reaction score
Madden 11 Still Retrying To Download

I followed what you said about letting the download go overnight without pushing the Retry button!! Same thing is happening & the Retry window was on all night!! Does Anybody Else Have This Problem Downloading Madden 11? Should I Take It To Verizon To See If They Can Download It For Me?

btomac44

Reaction score
Still Nothing

So letting it go all night did not work, I have tried several times. Does any one have an answer to our problem? Thanks!

mikelong13

Reaction score
I am having the same issue..I have let it go all night and nothing seems to work. I've been thinking about calling Verizon but that just seems silly to me for a game.

arrigob

Reaction score
Same problem and I really would like to have madden. Argh. Any ideas?

arrigob

Reaction score
I found a torrent with the demo for download. I downloaded it and copied the files over to my device. Now when I open the original shortcut for madden from the newest update it brings up the game instead of prompting me to download it. I even purchased the full version without any problem.

Hope that helps others with this problem.

atlantafalcon

Reaction score
I found a torrent with the demo for download. I downloaded it and copied the files over to my device. Now when I open the original shortcut for madden from the newest update it brings up the game instead of prompting me to download it. I even purchased the full version without any problem.

Hope that helps others with this problem.

That is so awesome. Is there any chance you could provide a link to the torrent file you downloaded? Because at this point my head is about to explode from dealing with this problem. Thanks.