Macktion at CES 2015 Video 5: Remix Ultra Tablet

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Our fifth (and final video for today) from Macktion at CES 2015 is an actual tablet. It's called the Remix Ultra Tablet and its primary purpose is to help with productivity. It does this by offering a number of different features that we are used to on the desktop, like multiple windows, multi-tasking and more.

It uses Android 4.4.2, but with several different customizations to take things to a whole new level. The main goal of the Remix tablet is to help users be more productive with their tablet without having to switch back to their PC. Intriguing indeed!

Stay tuned tomorrow when we will have several more videos from Macktion's coverage of CES 2015!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Hmm...

This would serve even better than that Andromium dock experience that was posted about the other day. A tablet & keyboard is much quicker to setup when switching between consuming content and getting real work done.

If the Transformer Prime had a software solution more like this, I think I would've held onto mine considerably longer than I did.