Mac and Droid x???

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Kiranda, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Kiranda

Kiranda New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone... I thought I successfully transfered music from my Itunes library onto my phone. Everything seemed fine I listened to the music through the speaker phone.. Then like everything else I fiddled with my phone and went to the gym plug in my headphones and when I tried to listen to my songs it says sorry this player does not support this type of audio file.. So I went home and deleted all my songs ( which does anyone know how to do this without go through each song) . Transfered the music again into my music folder and again same message does not support this type of audio file...:mad:.... What the heck...

Thanks

2. akj27

akj27 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was getting the same error. I removed the battery while the phone was still on, and removed the sd card, tried again and it started working.

3. musicman

musicman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Usually turning the power off then back on will fix that problem.

Also, you can delete all the songs at once by connecting your x to your mac, opening the music folder, and dragging all the songs to the trash.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

4. Kiranda

Kiranda New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks musicman.. Yes i read someplace else about the battery I did it and it worked.. Seems to be a popular issue.... Wish I would have known before I deleted all songs and then reloaded them..lol

Search tags for this page

motorola electrify player does not support music type error