Mabilo Ringtone problems

PsychoDroid

Reaction score
I have been using Mabilo ringtones, and I love it! But, since the update, my caller id has been wacky. It shows me the number, but the name doesn't catch up right away, so I don't see the name right away, nor does it play the right ringtone for the person, just the default ringtone.

Anyone else having the issue, and any idea how to resolve it?

c_law23

Reaction score
My contact specific ringtones are playing but yes I've noticed a few times that the number shows up a few seconds before the name

OP
P

PsychoDroid

Reaction score
Mine is still not working right. It really isn't THAT big a deal, but if I go through all the trouble of picking out ringtones for someone and assigning them to people, I would like for them to work. :p

jude21

Reaction score
OMG I'm not going crazy I'm not alone YES!!!!!. I thought it was my SD got that replaced. Then it still did it. SO I got my Phone replaced thinking it was their problem. It is still doing it. I hate it, could it be b/c of the 2.1 update? Should we just sit and wait for Mabilo to have a new update?

poooookah78

Reaction score
Mabilo ringtones no longer available on the market????!!!! I just installed a new rom and did a wipe.. now I can't find it... def. one of my favorite apps!