M logo ....

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Hey guys I have not flashed a custom rom since my sbf. . I'm just rooted on stock. Anyways I just turned my phone off and back on, it.hung on the m logo for awhile then just went completely black caused turned off itself. Any idea why or how to fix this? Now I'm Leary of restarting it.....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

leobg

Reaction score
Try pulling the battery out and see if it boots after this.

Edit: I saw you other thread. Are you sure you didn't mess something? Make sure your battery is charged up (in another working phone or battery charger). Boot the phone in stock recovery and do a factory reset. If this doesn't help, flash sbf again, reboot in stock recovery, factory reset and start fresh from the beginning.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nawdman

Reaction score
Hey guys I have not flashed a custom rom since my sbf. . I'm just rooted on stock. Anyways I just turned my phone off and back on, it.hung on the m logo for awhile then just went completely black caused turned off itself. Any idea why or how to fix this? Now I'm Leary of restarting it.....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

You will probably have to sbf after the battery is recharged. I just saved my D2G after it got stuck on the M logo for a long time