Lynne

KVH

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new at this so be patient. I have 3 staff who have new Droid X2's and I will need to import their contacts into their new phones. Can anyone help with generic instrucitons on how to best do this?
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks, in advance, Lynne

I now have received the new X2's and have found out that the current phones they have are LG ENV VX9900. Is there an easy way to import contacts?

Last edited:

hga101

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new at this so be patient. I have 3 staff who have new Droid X2's and I will need to import their contacts into their new phones. Can anyone help with generic instrucitons on how to best do this?
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks, in advance, Lynne

Depending on what type of phones your staff had, this should be simple. If they had a previous model of an android phone then all they should have to do is sync their google account with the X2. If they had a regular multimedia phone then they should have had their contacts backed up to backup assistant. If they did then just enter their pin from BA and your done. If none of these methods work then just take the old phone and the X2 to your local verizon store and they will transfer them for you.

OP
K

KVH

Reaction score
I did not think of that. Since they are doctors and out on calls, I will have to get that info. I am trying to plan as their new phones will be here tomorrow. I will get that and write again.
Thank you all so much for trying!
Lynne

hga101

Reaction score
I did not think of that. Since they are doctors and out on calls, I will have to get that info. I am trying to plan as their new phones will be here tomorrow. I will get that and write again.
Thank you all so much for trying!
Lynne

ok. and glad to help

OP
K

KVH

Reaction score
Update

They do not have google accounts or backup assistant and they all have LG ENV (VX9900).
I am wondering if it may be easier to send them to a Verizon store:icon_eek:

vvildcard

Reaction score
They do not have google accounts or backup assistant and they all have LG ENV (VX9900).
I am wondering if it may be easier to send them to a Verizon store:icon_eek:

Backup Assistant is a free download from VCast. Download, install and run it on their old phones. It's very, very easy to use. Then run Backup Assistant (should be pre-installed) on the Droid X2's and have them restore the contacts.

OP
K

KVH

Reaction score
You guys are all great! Thank you!!! We are all set up! Have a great 4th! Lynne