Lynn from Harrison, TN, new Droid delivered at home today. I'm stuck at work.

lynnbettye

Reaction score
My name's Lynn, wife's name is Bettye. So don't be calling me Bettye :). Problem I'm having is that my new Droid was delivered at noon today to my neighbor and I'm stuck at work.

I've been a bb user for many years and have been looking at the Droid since it came out. I've been holding out for Verizon to get the Nexus One but after looking a many, many, many Youtube reviews, there's some things about the Nexus One I was not comfortable with. Been watching you guys/gals on this forum for a couple of mos now and decided the Motorola Droid was a better fit.......we'll see.

Anyway, I live in Harrison, TN, near Chattanooga. Been a gadget geek all my life. I'm close to retirement, well, maybe not retire, as they say re-treading. Got lot's of grandkids. And really happy to be a part of this forum community!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood, Lynn (and Bettye)! Glad you've decided to join us! Just jump right in and make yourself at home! You'll find that the folks here are very friendly and knowledgeable -everyone is here to help and learn. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

dmt316

Reaction score
that sucks. i know what its like not having your new toy with you. welcome to the world of :motdroidhoriz: and :byeBB:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My name's Lynn, wife's name is Bettye. So don't be calling me Bettye :). Problem I'm having is that my new Droid was delivered at noon today to my neighbor and I'm stuck at work.

I've been a bb user for many years and have been looking at the Droid since it came out. I've been holding out for Verizon to get the Nexus One but after looking a many, many, many Youtube reviews, there's some things about the Nexus One I was not comfortable with. Been watching you guys/gals on this forum for a couple of mos now and decided the Motorola Droid was a better fit.......we'll see.

Anyway, I live in Harrison, TN, near Chattanooga. Been a gadget geek all my life. I'm close to retirement, well, maybe not retire, as they say re-treading. Got lot's of grandkids. And really happy to be a part of this forum community!

:welcome: to the forum. I have that same problem with people calling me "Bill" even though in my signature it clearly says my name is not Bill. :) Anyway glad to have you here, we are a nice bunch of friendly folks and if you need some help don't be afraid to ask.

dwagner88

Reaction score

Hey a local! Welcome!