lVoice control keeps turning on without promt

Discussion in 'Motorola Moto X' started by w1res, Nov 13, 2013.

1. w1res

w1res New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone,

I just got this phone and finished setting up the voice command training. The problem is, when I was in a meeting at work today, it kept triggering on its own. it was pretty embarrassing actually. It was a lively meeting with 6 people total, but I thought it was supposed to learn your voice. Also... nobody even said Google a single time. it mist have triggered at least once a minute.

So then when I got home I trained it again, and it kept going off again when I was listening Eric Clapton. Then when I was watching TV, every time (literally) that I looked at my phone, it was waiting to unlock the screen for a command.

Has anyone been having these issues? If so, how did you fix them?

2. TatDroid

TatDroid Active Member

Ratings:
    +199
    No, something's not right. I have had it trigger a few times - but only for the term OK Google Now, or Google Now.

Once I was showing a friend and said "but it only works for my voice. You try it". And they said OK Google Now, and it responded. Another time I was watching a video review of the X on my X, and twice when the reviewer said Google Now the video paused and the voice actions responded.

3. BigMcGuire

BigMcGuire Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    My only problem is when I play music on my car via bluetooth with the Motorola Assist while driving - now every time I start driving, music starts playing no matter what I do - even if bluetooth is off.

Edit.... Durrrrr I see the "resume music play" now. I'm a derp. lol.

I had several of my coworkers try the "OK Google Now" repeatedly and it didn't work for them. :) But I did the Train Launch Phrase.

Search tags for this page

lvoice

turn off voice control on motox